Newly uploaded, contents: delicious BGM and a glance at the city, quest counter, equipment shop, and a few other things.
“Famitsu, as always, seems to have some stuff that hasn’t been posted on the main site”:http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/28052322.html, namely art of Miya, Ceron, and two characters in Destroyer garb.
Not satisfied with moe-ifying bags of rice, bottled drinks, canned bread, and other ordinary everyday consumables, Japan’s industrious entrepreneurs have moved on to the next big thing: “moe multivitamins and herbal supplements”:http://www.moe-supli.com/.
I’m still out of space on my Nexus so not really planning to install these!
* “Moe Punch: Max out those accelerometers!”:https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.uxdesigntokyo.moepunch
* “Here’s a company”:https://market.android.com/developer?pub=ITN+Co+Ltd that seems to specialize in voices, particularly female voices telling _stories_. My curiosity is certainly piqued but perhaps not enough to invest in something like this!
* “Cave is rereleasing some shooters for Android”:http://www.cave.co.jp/uncategorized/android20111019/, though it looks more like they’re rereleasing Espgaluda II again…with new music though. They’re releasing first in Korea an Japan so no news for the rest of the world yet. Also, they’re “partnering with GMO”:http://gmo-game.com/campaing/dodon/dodonpachi.html, I’m really not sure if that’s a good idea or not. I suppose it doesn’t matter since GMO regionlocks goddamn everything to begin with anyway.
* Need some Japanese voices for your Android? There’s always “Aquestalk”:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a_quest.aquestalka.
* You’ve almost certainly heard about “iris”:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dexetra.iris by now. I have nothing to add to the conversation.
As previously mentioned, they wield guns and knives, and specialize in massive speed and inflicting status ailments on enemies.
Some rather silly light-hearted EX special attacks in these videos lately.
Edit: Forgot to post this earlier, but Famitsu posted some stuff earlier in the month which wasn’t posted to the official page, including “more artwork”:http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/images/00051767/Shu7yDzvUo4Cc2q5oV8wMCjM34VeS6m7.html of the “Trickster”:http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/images/00051767/MottK1x2L4CE8IinH27A352DsjIv45V5.html. “Article here”:http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/14051767.html.
Update has a few new videos this week, and a pretty good selection of music this time around!
First, the new promo video
_This time…let’s see you drive them into extinction!_
Official spelling is now apparently “frowaro”; this is the first time I’ve seen it spelled out in English letters. Video has some nice music, fancy animation, plays through the short version of 7th Heaven and some other tracks, plus samples a few of the VAs.
Next up, there’s an updated version of Dragon Chronicle with Miku on the CD face.
I predict rapid extinction of the preorder bonuses. Guess I should get my order in soon, too…
Finally, a short runthrough of some dungeon scenery…
Love the music. Also noted, the ol’ Flowaro meter is back, and now looks more techie and less flowery/artsy like the old one. There’s a “200 Dragons left” counter in the lower right as well.
“Information page”:http://dragon2020.sega.jp/information.html has also been updated to reflect all of the above, and you can now see a sample picture of the LE box at the bottom of the page.